Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hiding place

Run run run, run into the wilderness, run into the land of unknown, run into where i would never go, run into my greatest fear.

Gaze upon the sky, look into the dark blue atmosphere, search for stars, search for moon, sees nothing but puffs of haze and clouds.

Sings a song, voices a tune, cracks a tone and brings the rain pouring.

Carries a bag, a bag full of tools, runs with bag, falls with bag, climbs and walks with bag, rugged as it is, its always on my back.

Drinks fresh water to fill my thirst, drink and drink, only to be thirsty again, wets a throat, dries a throat, a cycle ever so annoying.

Shafts fly towards me, knives pierce ever so painfully deep down my heart, fear rises within my soul, so much that i cannot stand.

Run run run, run into the wilderness, run into the land of unknown, run in search of a refuge so big to protect me from all things. Finds a place, finds a presence, finds a comforting silence. A place i have found, a place in which nobody can invade, a place where i go when fears arise, when terror strikes ever so maliciously. A place with the presence of the Almighty, a place with the everlasting peace and comfort, a place filled with ever flowing energy, a place where i will run and seek after it, as it has become my hiding place.

1 comment:

ragamuffin said...

i know, i love it too. Been using it for a long long time.=)