Thursday, December 03, 2009

.....

Many times i find it difficult to let certain things go in my life. Time and again i feel as if i have lost my mind, but my body keeps on going on with the daily routine; walking, running, reading, sleeping. I want to be free of everything in the past, but they return to haunt me, tear me down every single time when im happy, or when i smile. I tried to get distracted, i tried to get some sleep, but all i end up in was getting distracted by my past and dreaming dreams that made me cry in my sleep. People say you should move on, and live a happier life, a life with no worries with just carefree and wonderful moments. but what does moving on truly means? do every human being move on just the same when they feel pain or sadness in their hearts? can you just do not care about the things that meant so much to you in a month or two? can you get over it completely, regardless of how deep the cut was? can the wound heal?....

I feel lost, so distant from my very own heart. I cannot seem to feel myself anymore. I am numb. I laugh in front of others, but cry in front of the mirror. I feel far away from You, the One and only who can pick me up whenever i need You. But i feel far away right now...i feel alone..help..

5 comments:

Vincent Lim said...

Stay Strong Jien .... we are still here ...

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll find your joy once again...
because life is worth living, and not a single day should be wasted being lost and sad ok (:

Anna said...

Regardless of how deep the cut was, it will heal.. It'll take a long time, but it will heal.

Then when all that's left is a scar, you'll be able to look back and acknowledge that wound, but it'll no longer hurt.

Let's meet up for a drink sometime soon, Jien :)

Yun Yun said...

Yup, stay strong jien.. Gambateh!! :)

WP said...

I gotta feeling, tonights gonna be a goodnight :)