Friday, June 30, 2006

Time

Time is a great factor. It heals damages and it does damages as well. What really amaze me is that, people change through time, and they actually really do. Forgiveness comes throught time too, =). And time has really changed me, coming to Sunway and all. Life i great here, especially when you meet so many people that encourages you every single day. Well, im gonna take some time here to list out those that had been really encouraging me, and due to time constraint i'll only name out the CF committee people, because these are the people that really made me feel so semangated..lolz.=)

1st of all, Liang, hehe, our CF president..hehehe..He's a great guy, he basically has been a real encouragement to me in these six months. I respect him, and the more i know him, the more i respect him. He has great leadership quality, he's caring and loving as well. His self-control and realistic personality really amazed me. The way he looks that things and the way he handles them, taught me alot.=)

Then there's Oon-Ee, our CF vice-pres, this is one guy in whom i respect alot too. Went Thailand mission trip with him early this year and he really encouraged me through his passion and actions. He really loves God and is a really great person, well, he's my cousin now so...lol...he's serious sometimes, scary most would say, but i would say, he's a man of few words and he does more than he speaks.=)

Steven Tan is next,=), our very own music coordinator, one God loving guy in whom i respect alot. This guy has alot of passion and semangat in him, he does so much in Church and CF and yet do so well in his studies. RESPECT!!lol..he really encourages me with his commitment and love for the Lord, and there's one thing he taught me in which i would always keep in mind "In a relationship with your future spouse, its not good to have a face to face relationship, but should be more to a shoulder to shoulder relationship, and both facing towards God."=)

Then we have Vincent Lim, our logistic guy, =P. He's a really caring guy, big friendly giant but kind at heart. He has been a great big bro to me all these while, shared my probs with him and he did the same in return as well, and the thing about Vincent is that, i just feel comfortable talking to him. =) His faith in God really amazes me and encourages me tons.=)

Next up, Sharon, =). Our CF secretary. Well, i don't personally know her that well, but she's a nice girl and really loves God. She encouraged me alot when i 1st became part of the committee; always praising my work, tho there's lots of mistakes here and there but she sees good things in everything and that really encourages me to do better. Thanks Sharon =)

Then there's Shu Yi(KG coordinator), YAY!! This girl is one friendly fella i ever met. She actually knew my name after my 1st visit. COOL!!lol...she's very much a jie jie to me over here. We talk alot about many things, she gives me advices and encourages me by dropping by with a few encouraging words which really touches my heart. She's a sweet and loving girl at heart and cares for many.=)

Steven Ling (our MUSA guy. thts wat i know him as=P)!!!lol...slingy..=P. This guy is one caring guy. lol. When he sees me tired and all, he'll ask me whether im alright or not. lolz...and he's really nice to talk to too!! When he found out that i switched to Alevels, he actually took some time out to help me with the posters and talk to me, after talking to him, i felt really GOOD!! He really encourages me and give me hope. Thanks man.=)

Up next.....ANNA!!!lolz....anna anna anna, as Liang would call her EENAAA..lol. Anna is a nice girl, our prayer coordinator. She's sweet and caring. She's really matured and this really encourages me alot. She works hard and respect people, she has a kind heart and an understanding one as well. She's a good listener as well.=) She invited me to rock climb that day.lol, how nice of her=)

Lastly, JAS!!!!full name Jacintha Ganit Tagal. Tribe: Lun Bawang. lol..our treasurer. The reason her name is last its because i've got lots to say about her.=) This girl i met when i was so called tricked into doing the welcome party for the monashians early this year, lolz.. She's great and fun, and very friendly too. Basically, she has been a really really great and close friend to me.=) She encouraged me when im down, prayed for me and cared for me as a friend( how wonderful of her =) ) But what i really respect and admire of her is her life and the way she's living it. The things that she's been through and the way she dealt with it and the way she looked at it. She showed me many times what is our true purpose in life, and she made me realised that smiling all the time is great!!lol..she smiles all the time =). A strong girl she is, and many would definitely agree with me on this, and she's really in love with the Lord. Spiritually, she has encouraged me alot and as a friend she's done much and i really appreciate her.=) Am really glad that i met her here. Its been a blessing knowing you jas, its been a real blessing. Thanks=).

Life has been different knowing these people, they're great and really passionate. And ofcourse there are many other friends out there as well in which i have no time to write about, they have encouraged me alot too. Thanks people. And to the SMCF committee members, its been a blessing to have met you all and its my honour to be able to serve with all of you. You guys and gals(lol) has blessed my life much and i really admire what you guys are doing, appreciate you all alot.=) Thanks guys.

11 comments:

Qing said...

HELLO JIEN. (:

Take care!

Net said...

wee sandy!!!

Jien, that was sweet of you...lol...

Jo Jo Bumps said...

so sweet of u jien .. not many ppl will be brave enough to express their gratitude for ppl who made a diff in their life. well mostly guys will not do it one la ... but tis is just a very sweet thingy to do ...

and i think it is a great practice to tell ppl how much they mean to u and how much they have encourage u ... u will never know . thru this , it may encourage them too...

well done jien ...

huggies

joanne liyeng said...

Honesty the best policy. But transparency matters more.

In a case such as this, the above applies. :)

*pats jien on the head*

Anonymous said...

hmmm.. first of all i dont know what to say.. cos my palms are freaking insanely cold! .. haha.. nevertheless, back to the topic!!.. ok ur blog has LOTS of words.. words dat r meaningful if u have time to read everything!!.. n i mean PRACTICALLY everything. ok it's like 212am here.. m so tired...n almost beku de... u continue writing while i continue abandonin my blog! take care .. GOd bless you.. and i've become a pig since i came here.. the food here is just too great! cant resist da temptation.. it's just UNBEARABLE n too much.. wuhuuh

Anonymous said...

hahahah so after a small complaint to the author, I found out I could comment after all.

Jien here has been a constant blessing to me. always encouraging me and lifting my spirits whenever i feel down.

great little guy who clearly loves God and loves his friends too =)

jien thanks for being a blessing to my life and I'm glad I blessed you too.

cheers always

Anonymous said...

hey, i agree to jo. tis entry is so sweet! =) keep it up.. hahaha....

.... said...

thanks man. lets win the campus for him eh? continue publicising to the best of your God-given abilities man!

woo shake the campus!

Anonymous said...

steven ling,
shake the planet man! =)

Anonymous said...

awwww so schweet. not surprised that all those encouraging words came from you tho, considering how encouraging you've been yourself :)
am glad i could do my part in your life.

Anonymous said...

thanks Jien. you too have been, are, and will be a big big part of my college life. thanks!!